Stategic Buyer - Italy (f/m/x)
Our owner-managed company is one of the globally leading companies in the shopfitting industry. Over 1'000 employees think retail and develop made-to-measure shopfitting solutions as well as serial production for rollout clients. To develop new solutions for our clients, to create inspiring shopping worlds and to build successful stores is the reason for our joy of doing.
We are looking for new colleagues who want to pitch in, help think and design. Sounds interesting? Then apply now as
Strategic Buyer (m/f/x) Naturns
What can you expect?
- Create a partnership with R&D/Operation/IT organization for an efficient purchasing approach
- Develop and maintain a yearly sourcing plan in alignment with the Category Managers and company budget.
- Liaise with suppliers to negotiate and secure the best value-for-money deals for indirect materials and services.
- Together with the Category Managers handle Requests for Quote, suppliers scouting, RFQ, contract, … as per the defined requirements.
- Build effective stakeholder relationships, ensuring a high-level service regarding quotations and lead-times
- Work actively in the team processes definition, implementation and optimization
- Be the lead user for the IT implementation of the tools supporting the function
Skills and attributes for success!
- University degree in Engineering or Business Administration
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in purchasing in a multinational environment
- Knowledge of supplier management processes (e.g. supplier qualification, supplier monitoring, supplier development), APICS certification, or similar would be a plus
- Knowledge of the purchasing process (purchase request, purchase order, …)
- Results-oriented, able to make decisions, team player and customer oriented.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Previous experience in an international group is recommended.
What we offer.
- Very good salary and other numerous benefits
- Company car also for private use
- Individual induction program
- Further training and career programs
- Performance-related bonus system
- Numerous development opportunities
- An international and open working atmosphere
- In-house canteen and much more...
We offer good possibilities of development and the chance to be part of a fast growing, success-oriented enterprise.