Project Manager - Canada (m/f/x)
Driven by the passion to design and build successful stores together with customers, we are one of the global leaders in store design - and have been for over 94 years.
Our expertise includes store design, branding, furniture design as well as in-house production for wood, metal and refrigerated furniture, assembly but also project management. Our unique design & build approach combines first-class design with precise implementation - all from a single source. In this way, we ensure that our design concept is implemented as intended. Together with our clients, we realize innovative concepts for award-winning stores around the world in the food and non-food sectors.
We are looking for new colleagues who want to pitch in, help think and design. Sounds interesting? Then apply now as
Project Manager (m/f/x) Toronto
What can you expect?
- As an experienced project manager, you are responsible for the complete handling and coordination of our national and international projects
- In doing so, you will assume overall responsibility for the achievement of the project goals in compliance with the specifications of our customers
- In doing so, you will take over the technical leadership of interdisciplinary teams
- In doing so, you create technical solutions, and commercial offers, as well as layouts and calculations
- You are the first point of contact for technical and commercial discussions with our customers as well as for our internal employees
- Supervision and completion of the project within the specified duration
- Last but not least: You lead negotiations and are responsible for the acceptance of our customers
Skills and attributes for success!
- Relevant experience in international project management and leading interdisciplinary projects
- Completed technical studies an advantage but not a must
- Good knowledge of materials (wood, metal, glass, etc.)
- Good knowledge of German and English
- High willingness to travel
- Reliability, ability to work under pressure, enjoyment of teamwork
What we offer.
- Long-term employment in a family-owned company with global operations
- An attractive salary & numerous other benefits (canteen, in-house travel management, etc.)
- Modern workplace and challenging tasks
- Excellent career and personal development programs
- An appealing and open working atmosphere as well as a great team