Project Manager - France (based in Milan) (m/f/x)
Driven by the passion to design and build successful stores together with customers, we are one of the global leaders in store design - and have been for over 94 years.
Our expertise includes store design, branding, furniture design as well as in-house production for wood, metal and refrigerated furniture, assembly but also project management. Our unique design & build approach combines first-class design with precise implementation - all from a single source. In this way, we ensure that our design concept is implemented as intended. Together with our clients, we realize innovative concepts for award-winning stores around the world in the food and non-food sectors.
We are looking for new colleagues who want to pitch in, help think and design. Sounds interesting? Then apply now as
Project Manager France (m/f/x) based in Milan
What can you expect?
- Realization of shopfitting projects
- Responsibility for the entire internal and external project coordination
- Supervision of the assembly process
- Ensuring that projects are completed in line with costs, deadlines, and quality standards
- Customer care
Skills and attributes for success!
- Several years of professional experience as a project manager
- Technical expertise in the areas of food and gastronomy, refrigeration is an advantage
- Well-networked with customers in Switzerland and France
- Good language skills in French and English
- High willingness to travel
- Reliability, resilience, and team spirit
What we offer.
- Long-term employment in a globally active family business
- An attractive salary & numerous additional benefits (buoni pasto, internal travel management, etc.)
- A modern workplace and
- Excellent career and personal development
- Challenging ent programs
- An attractive and open working environment and a great team